- The new 15-inch Macbook Air with M2 is on sale now
- It comes in midnight, starlight, silver, and space grey, prices start from $1,899
- For those of you looking for an upgrade, the new 15-inch Macbook Air is the perfect compromise between form and function
Earlier this month, Apple announced its newest addition to its laptop family: the 15-inch Macbook Air powered by their proprietary M2 chip. The new 15-inch Macbook Air is a welcome addition to the brand’s laptop lineup—previously, those looking to upgrade to a bigger screen could only opt for the heftier (in weight and price) Macbook Pro series—thanks to its larger display, powerful M2 processing chip, and, dare we say it, reasonable price.
The new Macbook Air comes in the classic colours—midnight, starlight, silver, and space grey—and is already on sale, with prices starting from $1,899. It also measures just 11.5mm thin, giving it bragging rights as the world’s thinnest 15-inch laptop, and weighs in at 1.51kg, despite its upgraded screen display.
If you’re an avid Macbook Air user like me, you’ll appreciate the 15.3-inch Liquid Retina Display, which allows for a more beautiful viewing experience (whether one is looking at high-res photos from shoots, layouts on Adobe InDesign, or reviewing video footage from fashion week) and, here’s the kicker, you can now even work across two open windows at the same time. Not to mention, the battery life is also a godsend, boasting up to 18 hours of use—perfect for multi-tasking people on the go.
Overall, if you’re looking for a major display upgrade, along with faster performance and a great battery life, the brand new 15-inch Macbook Air is the one for you.
- 15.3-inch Liquid Retina Display
- M2 chip
- 11.5mm thin
- Up to 18 hours of battery life
- Six-speaker sound system with Spatial Audio with support for Dolby Atmos
- 1080p FaceTime HD camera
- Magic Keyboard with Touch ID
- Fanless design