Paco Rabanne’s SS24 show at Paris Fashion Week was a dazzling display of futuristic fashion and beauty. The models, who embodied the brand’s rebellious and daring spirit, walked the runway in metallic chainmail dresses, shimmering paillettes, and slinky crystal mesh.
The beauty look for the show was created by Beauty Creative Director Diane Kendal, who was inspired by the sun-kissed beauty of Ibiza in the 1970s. She wanted to create a look that was both glamorous and effortless, with a focus on natural radiance and healthy skin.
To achieve the look, Kendal used a combination of products from the new Rabanne Beauty collection. She started by applying a lightweight foundation to even out the skin tone and create a flawless canvas. She then used a bronzer to warm up the complexion and give the models a healthy glow.
For the eyes, Kendal used a combination of matte and metallic eyeshadows to create a subtle smoky eye. She finished the look with a coat of mascara to define and lengthen the lashes.
For the cheeks, Kendal used a cream blush to give the models a natural flush. And for the lips, she used a combination of lip balm and lipstick to create a hydrated and kissable pout.
The overall look was sun-kissed, glamorous, and effortlessly cool. It was the perfect complement to the futuristic fashion on the runway.
Shop the Rabanne Beauty PFW Products
Here are the Rabanne Beauty products that Diane Kendal used to create the sun-kissed looks for the Paco Rabanne SS24 show:
- Eyes Duo Palette in shade Digital Dream, USD$25 (about SGD$34.18): SHOP NOW
- Famous Mascara in shade Deep Black, USD$25 (about SGD$34.18): SHOP NOW
- Blush Famous Lipcolor in shade Soft Core Nude (170), USD$32 (about SGD$43.75): SHOP NOW
- Famous Lipcolor in shade Pose (001), USD$32 (about SGD$43.75): SHOP NOW
- Famous Lipcolor in shade J’ai Un Crush (350), USD$32 (about SGD$43.75): SHOP NOW
- Body Shimmer Bomb in shade Copper Doré, USD$30 (about SGD$41.01): SHOP NOW
This article originally appeared on Grazia International